Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Make a Super Simple Horse Ornament


Do you have any horse lovers in your life? I have quite a few in mine. If you have some in yours too, this is one ornament you'll want to make because it's so simple to create.

Supplies needed:
  • Plastic horse - I found this one at my local dollar store
  • Silver spray paint
  • Eye screw, 1/4" x 2"
  • Spackle or putty

Fill in the area where the plastic pieces of the horse have been joined together with a little spackle - you know, that same stuff you use to fill in holes in your walls before you paint.  I used DAP Fast and Final Lightweight Spackle for my filler. Trust me, you'll want to putty it before spraying it. 



Add an eye screw by twisting it into the plastic. From there, you'll want to add a piece of decorative ribbon or twine to hang it to your tree or onto a gift. 



Your horse ornament is finished as soon as the paint dries.  xoxo Grandma

No comments: